PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Feel Good Stories from Investors, page-9

1. 6 Posts.
    I lost my father a few years back and came into some inheritance. Not huge amounts but had the choice to pay off some of the mortgage, spend it all or invest. I always wanted margin to invest and as the wife and I both had jobs and interest rates where low, I decided this was an opportunity to make money for our future whilst carrying a degree of risk we had time to recover from.

I had invested small amounts previous years, high risk stuff and not done well, but it was a learning curve that helped me.

So, I decided to come up with a strategy based on short, medium and long term. I spent some on a family holiday and a ebike, paid off our credit cards to be debt free apart from the mortgage and then invest the rest into a future focussed innovative industry, one which I believed was going to cause disrupted in the medium/long term. I chose two, the financial sector and the electrification of mobility.

I researched and read heaps before deciding to invest in bitcoin and PLS. Bitcoin was a smaller investment and more speculative at the time, but the more I read, the more convinced that Bitcoin was a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire scare digital assets all part of the story of digitisation.

In relation to PLS, I believed in the electrification of mobility and recognised that renewables would only be as useful as the ability to store energy. That research on batteries and supply chains lead me to PLS and this forum. I started purchasing shares as it was falling from previous highs and kept avg down where I could. I didn’t get anywhere near the bottom and was in the red for a while, but never lost belief that this was going to turn upwards with patience and time.

As of today, I sit on 381% profits with Bitcoin and 291% profits with PLS.

I’ve learnt so much through this forum and the best part is that we are still early on both!!

I will be able to pay off my mortgage when the moments right and at the age of 41, I now have investments that give me choices and options moving forward. That’s what financial freedom is all about, having the ability to make choices for my family. I feel very grateful to be at that place at my stage of life.

I’m not sure when I will sell some or all, but I’m in no rush for the money right now and as it was the idea of disruption that hooked me, that story still has a long way to go on both fronts.

to be continued…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.