PLS 0.69% $2.87 pilbara minerals limited

@LiveInZen36 such an amazing post I have to say ...Am in New...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @LiveInZen36
    such an amazing post I have to say ...

Am in New York City currently to visit my family and was living in Sydney; mid last year ... maybe Aug or Sep I accidentally came across ASX Lithium shares and then discovered Hot Copper. I was trading mostly Nasdaq and had no clue about ASX shares.
    So I got interested in a particular Lithium Co. researched much about Lithium and got into it ... I invested smaller amounts initially and then after understanding many long term holders on HC really realised ... Wow this is absolutely amazing ... why am I day trading when I could make more money holding on to my investment

And then I went all in ...
    Although my major investment is in another lithium co. but PLS is a good size investment also. I only wish I had invested when it was in its mere cents ... but better late than never ...

I believe "IMO" Lithium is going to be huge in 2022 onwards for a good few years until supply starts overreaching demand. Even with large projects coming online 2023 we will see demand of Lithium grow ...
    PLS is truly primed for this ... actually it will get to a point if a company has any quality Lithium; suppliers will be wanting it immediately ... that turn has not come yet but it's definitely there... why ?
    well the appetite of the buyers ... will incentivise the car manufacturers in turn will create a Fomo buying pressure of battery minerals...

JP Morgan and a few US investment houses are still down playing it ; perhaps to make sure they buy enough of it before they go Bullish on it themselves...

well, it was great to read your story and you should post more ; it's a great community here ; I overlook the noise but stay true to the positive strategy of Lithium for the long haul ... all the rest is just temporary noise ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.638B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.92 $2.78 $84.74M 29.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 173645 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.