MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Nine of the top twenty have increased their holdings in the last...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Nine of the top twenty have increased their holdings in the last month. Noondays investment has to be a big vote of confidence. Last month even with the negative news MEO only traded roughly 20-25 million more than the previous 2 months. Interesting to see the sellers from the top 20 including Bentley who are still off loading -another 3.5 million last month.

With regards to the latest Trading Halt I am expecting a positive outcome. The fact that Eni have persevered for this length of time they would be expecting some return on their capital outlay. On their website they pride themselves in achieving a positive results in their drilling.

An indication that the bottom section wasn't going to be successful was when GWC wasn't reached. At the time a lot of people were questioning it. (Hind sight is a wonderful thing).

WIth regards to the top section I believe they have a number of indictors which are positive, hence the reason for drilling further ahead and not stopping at the first intersection. The fact that they have a core sample that we know nothing about must have provided them with some information regarding what they were getting in to. Time will tell. Good luck to those holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.