ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Don't get be wrong I think both Icon and Beach have the...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Don't get be wrong I think both Icon and Beach have the potential to benefit hugely from the shale gas once it is proved up.

And all the points you have made I agree with; we have been banging on about this for the last couple of years!

This is an incremental process and until we have the pilot wells up and running proving up the shale gas concept in the cooper basin we don't have the money in the bank.

All I am saying this is still not without risk; and people should be going into this with there eyes wide open!

I personally believe this will be a success for reason stated previously - existing infrastructure/rising gas prices/ LNG exporters looking for gas/ Partner Chevron and the list goes on...

It is the old risk/reward pay-off - we are in at the ground level of this story and it still has a long way to travel. As I have said before it will not always be a smooth ride and there will be plenty of bumps in the road along the way.

Icon's GSA for me is there trump card and as has been said before no value is being attributed this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.