EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Good afternoon Chris,Nothing is a problem, ok.The...

1. 211 Posts.
    Good afternoon Chris,
    Nothing is a problem, ok.

The history,
    EXTRACT drilled 4 holes in the Rossing South area of their lease, many, many months ago.

At the time,
    some people cried down EXT for only drilling the four holes.
    and carried on a wee bit.
    BUT
    these couple of holes were only for exporing the potential, as in a case like, we know its there, but to make sure, for our timing and planning, we need the proof, which they now have.

It would appear that the Rossing South strike will or could be about 15ks or longer.
    The potential amount of U...... :).best you do your own research.

As the geo planning had other areas to explore, which they have.

All shown on a Radiometeric plan, this RS zone runs into the 'big hole' of RIO's Rossing to the north, only a couple of K's away.

At about the center of this RS, within ext's lease, there is a spur of U bearing material, then the main coloum of U bearing material flows down towards to the SE to DYL's lease area.

If your having trouble connecting all the mapping together, please feel free to ask for help.

(old blokes don't mind helping the young fellas :).... )

The information is all clearly set out within the EXT Web site, all without any 'loud' words to drum up the s/p, just the cold hard facts, because thats the EXT way of business.

If I seen agro to you, it is not, it is only I have researched deeply the subject for a number of years, now, and am totally confident about the subjects of Namibia and EXT.

Kind regards,
    UB
    I hold DYL
    PLEASE to must DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.38K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2633426 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4663246 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.