DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

feel the tension, page-19

1. 2,971 Posts.
    Bitzer,

You are right about the fact that they will not only work hard enough to get the sp to the point where their options will be in the money...but I do not believe that is the point VT was making

There is no question that the price they set for themselves is a bit of a joke but that was always going to be the case....And as far as that Magyar investment is concerned...well...thats anyone's guess but I will wager it was not on the basis of the fantastic potential of some black hole in Hungary

Where we part ways is on your views who holds the shares that were issued. If you think all those so called global and sophisticated investors are holding for the long term, you are kidding yourself

People invest where they see an opportunity for a quick profit...sure some will hold, but many won't

I will bet that the trading action we are seeing today is illustrative of my point and that the sellers are people who took part in the cap raising and the shares became available to trade today...first thing they do is dump them in the market

And this becomes an endless cycle....the people who picked up at 0.012 now go on the offer straight away ar .013 and .014 etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.82 $2.85 $2.77 $135.7K 48.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 630 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.