A2M 0.15% $6.82 the a2 milk company limited

Feelin Confident, page-168

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    No one is doubting Janye's intellect. Her comments on Trump right or wrong should of remained her private thoughts as CEO's should rightly not be seen to be taking sides or making making comments on politics. Have we ever heard Geoff B make such a comment in the past or his likelihood of ever making such a statement.

I am sure Jayne will make her mark in her new role as when a company is on a roll even a drovers dog could lead it to victory as the saying goes. If you look at Geoff B. he earned the respect of the BOD, shareholders and Chinese market by being a quiet achiever and getting on with the job without trying to apportion blame to SP fluctuations on political parties or leaders. I dont remember a single misstep that he ever made that bought negative press to himself and the company he represented.

Doing some research on Jayne in her previous role at Jetstar Asia she went against recommendations of those in the know and tried to cut costs by replacing their contractor for luggage handling in Hong Kong that turned out to be a shambles necessitating the reinstatement of the original contractor at great cost to Qantas and their shareholders. Everyone makes mistakes, CEO's included but I hope for her and oursakes she can admit her missteps and learn from them and not repeat them at A2m. She is a determined woman who is not afraid to take on the big boys and does nor shirk from a challenge. I am not here to bash her as she has admitted together with the BOD that the sale in retrospect was not a good look. We will see if she meant it or history is going to repeat itself down the track.

Personally I intend to make a protest vote at the AGM to make sure they understand the magnitude of their actions and the repercussions they caused to the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.930B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.80 $6.92 $6.75 $12.34M 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3893 $6.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.83 17044 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.