CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hey Raks,there is one thing you should keep in mind when going...

1. 307 Posts.
    Hey Raks,

there is one thing you should keep in mind when going over all of this - intent.

What was your intent? I know from the many emails we have shared over the past how ever long that the one thing on your mind was helping people move forward in their financial position. Plain and simple.

Their was never and still isn't any motive to cheat and lie to people and rob them of their money. You fervently believed this was a way to make some great gains and spread the word with some solid facts to back you up. It still might come good, who knows?

You are a funny guy with a great sense of humour and freely share knowledge to newbies and experienced traders alike. You have always been level headed and a perfect gentleman (mostly!).

So don't beat yourself up mate, do what you do best; post on some other threads and share that hard earned knowledge of yours and help some mugs like me make some cash!

Seriously though, we are all adults here and are responsible for our own actions. I know this has been said many times before but it's absolutely true.

I wont be selling till the bitter end, it will have to go broke for me to loose even one cent. Average at 12.8c and I will still buy a few more at this price. We will see what happens! My only wish is that MS keeps his mouth shut and steps down as the front man or forks out a few hundred k and buys on market.

Take care mate and good luck to all those still holding.

Cheers,

Dean

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.