CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

feeling humble, page-53

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    raks

Its all good fella.
    Ive read the CVI threads for many months , even popped in for a quick chat now n then.

Only a couple of days ago I took an opportunity to grab some at 5-5.3c as my indicators told me this was heading north.

And north it did, up to 6.5c or so in 48 hours.

I held and sold out at 5.8c only to see it drop back down under 4c in record time.

U wear your heart on your sleeve and some of us do open ourselves up for critisism, but at the end of the day we all trade and invest in different ways.

I was telling people i was buying when i did, however i didnt tell people when i sold, so am i to blame for anyone who followed me? Possibly.

Maybe we all take some blame.... however it was the right time to buy so for that I was correct.....the next trick was picking the right time to sell.

And as true as the market will open Monday, this stock could open at 4.5 and finish at 6.5c come close of trade.

Its a crazy crazy thing this stock picking, but Raks I know you are good at it, one miss here and there doesnt make you incompetent, only need to be right 51% of the time to make money here.

Why do we do this?

Becuase it beats smashing bricks for a living, and HC provides a place to chat with likeminded traders/investors.

Chin up mate... your not wrong.... your honest.

Ok back to the Shivers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.