RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Thanks for the feed back guys. I for one, am watching the action...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Thanks for the feed back guys.

I for one, am watching the action very closely.... keep in mind:

We are at a joke MC at present. 30 odd mill.

If, for what ever reason, the 1.6bill Euro touted as having being approved at Thursday's AGM goes through (or even the 420 odd mill Euro to complete mine construction) we will be in a different ball game, in fact, we'll be playing a different sport.

As a very loose example, WHC caps out at about a bill, they're losing money and our operation will shoot all over theirs in terms of cost base, margin and efficiencies (not to mention potential tonnage).

At a bill, were nudging a buck a share.

As many have pointed out, including me previously, Noble are deep in the poo. They need this asset on their books at full valuation.

Now I know, many of you have been severely disappointed over a long length of time, as have I, but personally, I'll be looking at picking up some more parcels at this level (and it's fair to say, I'm in pretty deep as it is).

I suspect we'll see some increased activity (as we did today) as holders and new investors weigh up the pro's and con's of a new board with a blow torch on their collective asses (from both RES shareholders, and their own investor base - we all know the world of pain Noble are in at the mo).

I know the prospect of 30cents sounds like an amazing result from present levels, but having been reading this forum for well over 18months, I suspect we're all in it with hopes for allot more than that. I for one only invested for a bill+ MC.

Time to strap in and see how this plays out IMO.

All IMO, DYOR etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.