ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Manic Monday's come and gone as is the Week and the conspiracy...

1. 120 Posts.
    Manic Monday's come and gone as is the Week and the conspiracy theories, manipulation, and some vailed suggestions of possible insider trading have been running hot.

What surprised me was unbreakable backbones turned to jelly and huge hearts turned to the size of pea's.

Speculating is a tough school and even tougher in Oil stocks - a bit like backing a 100-1 shot.

I've have not back many 100-1 shots but I can tell you when you do the hair on the back of your neck stands up and your self confidence is hard to describe

Re- Announcement
    The longer it takes for me the better because it's reasurrance we will not roll over for the sake of getting a deal on the table. Remember this deal will commence as multi million $ and possibly end up as a multi billion $ bonanza.

Money in the bank by mid April / early May would be an excellent result .

In this case Silence is Golden

Option holders no need to worry - I would be extremely surpised if you don't record a very nice profit - $12.5million is to much to pass up and with money in the bank (JV) there are many scenario's in play to push this well above the excerise price.(I don't hold options)

Capital raising - my opinion - never again required.

Also it might pay to remember there are career long reputations and integerty at stake and failure is not on the radar.

If you are feeling a bit precious about things - a shovel full of cement will do the trick (you know the rest of it)

OH! the thrills of Speculating

Scobie

PS - if you don't believe in 100-1 shots - what about Bob Carr as our new foreign minister

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 127628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.