NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

lol rogo.were you planning on selling in a week? or two? then...

1. 1,387 Posts.
    lol rogo.

were you planning on selling in a week? or two? then the sp should and would make you sick.

If on the other hand, you plan on selling, when this massive asset of 60b IGV is partnered, and everones raving how good it is again, at 75c?1.00? 2.00? then todays sp doesnt matter.

Simply disconnect from it.

The resource isnt going away.
    The garatua farms are by all advice sound.

This SP relflects as if a court case had gone against us, and we were hanging on a knifes edge for life.

I'll just ask you to reflect, that if we were a gold stock with say 5 moz of resource, and with proven metallurgy, and a BFS in hand, where would we be?

But, no, we are a PGM stock with 60moz of good stuff, that if you combine reefs and dekom, would put a 2b NPV on us.

So, am i worried, and sickened by what the impatient, or the manipulators would want the many to feel? NOOP. And i'm not crazy or out of my mind.

Charts always have lows. When the chart says 70c, i bet you dreamed of the day you could buy more at the then low of 10c. Well.? even better ops today, but i suspect better will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.