LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Dear Ylwvette, here is a response from one of my colleagues in...

1. 253 Posts.
    Dear  Ylwvette, here is a response from one of my colleagues in US

Please see the ADR Overview section on the Magnolia LNG website that provides a useful overview of the difference between the Company's ADRs (LNGLY) and the LNGLF securities. This overview can be found here: http://www.magnolialng.com/irm/content/adr.aspx?RID=315

Please note that while the LNGLY shares are ADRs with Deutsche Bank and are a sponsored ADR (with LNG supporting the listing), LNGLF securities are essentially derivative securities traded in the US by market makers without the support of LNG. For the market makers to create these derivative LNGLF securities they would presumably have to buy LNG shares in the Australian market but, unlike our sponsored ADR program we have no visibility into this so are unable to provide an opinion.

Unlike the LNGLY ADRs, there is no communication or agreement with the market makers who have set up the LNGLF security. As such, in the event of any US listing the Company will only be able to make adequate plans for the existing LNGLY ADRs. As the Company has no agreement or communication with the market makers controlling the LNGLF securities, the Company is unable to provide any guidance as to how those market makers would deal with those securities in the event of a US listing by LNG.

Regards

David Gardner
    Company Secretary
    Liquefied Natural Gas Limited
    -----------------------------------
    T +61 (0)8 9366 3700
    F +61 (0)8 9366 3799
    www.LNGlimited.com.au
    -----------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.