WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

I've got to admit that in the last week I have been more...

1. 347 Posts.
    I've got to admit that in the last week I have been more encouraged than ever to buy more WCL, despite the current lag in share price - though I would like to see a bit more interest in it!

Not sure if any WCL holders follow ROG (Red Sky) but they brought out a presentation targeting growth to the "reserves, pre-production" stage and mentioned WCL along with BUL and ICN, etc at that stage. The ROG presentation showed that group of companies as being valued between about $150-300m MC by the time they get to the stage of drilling and firming up reserves. Looking at WCL I think that they look heavily undervalued comparatively (at around $50-60m MC from memory?)... particularly with 16 drills coming up and hopefully a dramatic expansion in reserves following that drilling program. IMO, it is only a matter of time before this one gets the recognition it deserves, it may get some attention in the short-term if Tilbrook flows meet/exceed commercial expectations, else we may have to wait until the whole drilling campaign proves up some numbers to help other people value this share properly.

My thoughts only... but I am trying to treat the current dis-interest as a good chance to get a few WCL under the belt at a pretty attractive price.

**( I hold WCL, BUL, MEL and a couple of ROG free carried after it's move last week but intend on adding more WCL before adding any more of the others).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.