FEG 5.88% 18.0¢ far east gold ltd

FEG $1 SP prediction, page-66

1. 5,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    nothing next week, but it seems to me accumulation is still going on.. this is showing no signs of going back to its listing price
    you have original placement hoders here telling you theyre adding.

Woyla.. massive potential.. both size and grade... im hoping to see a massive resource at 10 to 20gt.. yes that will take time .. and no drilling done yet, but going by nearology and rock chips.. how can you not be wetting your lips
    Trenggalek and Wonogiri massive resource.. so big that i think they will have to JV with a big player to get it done.. no idea on the timeline for something unfolding on that front.. how much more they might need to define & metallurgy before there is movement at the ranch

the indonesian projects alone have the potential to make a billion dollar MC out of this, and thats why the SP has held up so well through this market turmoil

you are correct there are no imminent catalysts.. but the SP is telling you that accumulation is occurring, patient holders trying to build larger positions without driving the price too high too quickly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $46.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $32.33K 191.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36851 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.