LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

FEIS, page-2

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Some very valid points raised there Dozen. And some common sense around the short term timing and milestones expectations. However it's difficult to rationalise why the company couldnt explain that very same logic by way of an announcement. The company gave us the expectation that EPC and BTA's would be all but completed 12 months ago. We didn't assume these milestones.
    In the absence of news people are left to speculate and draw their own conclusions. it's hard to remain positive when the SP is less than 30% of what it was because one thing you know for sure is that if there is news out there, then retail investors are the last to know.
    On the positive side we know 80% of LNG is held by only 20 entities.....and they would likely know what is going on. In the absence of notifications it seems they are holding tight. If they start heading for the hills it'll be a retail investor that's left to turn the lights out as he leaves.
    For me LNG has always been a binary outcome, it either "will" or it "won't" there is no middle ground ultimately. My expectations are that within a few months it'll be either "are" or "used to be".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.