Strange goings on in Parliament today with the opposition acting...

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Strange goings on in Parliament today with the opposition acting more like they were down in the polls ,Christopher Pyne was ordered to leave the chamber after an incredible outburst, his face went bright red ,I thought the poor guy was going to have a heart attack.

What was even more interesting was Abbott back on the old call for an early Election trick .

I'm just wondering with all the scrutiny the media is getting in the UK and now Aust that the Libs are worried that the biased media coverage that the Libs have enjoyed may be coming to an end.

What a difference that would make in the polls, I mean how could Joe Hockey with his $11 billion black hole during the last Election be seen as a preferred treasurer over Wayne Swan ,swan the man who guided Aust thru the GFC ,just ridiculous .

And Tony Abbott imo the worst Health Minister in Australia's history can possibly be seen as a better PM as Julia Gillard who resides over Economic data that is the envy of the rest of the World ,come on give me a break.

If Murdoch pulls his support the Libs are gone baby.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-19/feisty-gillard-confident-of-election-victory/4582322

Prime Minister Julia Gillard has declared she will win the federal election, saying she is a "strong, feisty woman".

In Question Time, Opposition Leader Tony Abbott asked whether Ms Gillard would regard the bills not passing the House as a lack of confidence in the Government.

He challenged the Prime Minister to call an immediate election if they fail to pass.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.