CUF 7.14% 1.3¢ cufe ltd

It doesnt warrant a panicky sell and you guys should be reading...

1. 8,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    It doesnt warrant a panicky sell and you guys should be reading the company announcements to confirm that.

I don't take that to refer to me - I read the announcement and not panicking - in fact if anything current price is rather enticing as is very cheap for a producer - the panicking ones are more likely to be those who saw the fall from above 10c.

Lots of miners down at the minute - some with cash on hand, some with low or no debt - suspect it has more to do with market jitters as economies are ravaged with gross mismanagement with ineffective measures in place and the continued fear mongering and subsequent affects thereof. People are resigning on mass in many areas causing more upheaval and rightly so in response for personal freedom choices.

Massive supply chain disruptions leading to huge shipping cost increases and supply/demand challenges and with inflation looming. Fear is contagious and many in the mining space are currently adversely affected as a result - in this scenario common sense even for fundamentally sound companies is hard to find. But of course, just my opinion, others have theirs and that in itself is healthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $13.90K 1.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 13508597 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1025237 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.