PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Interesting Thread.One must not get lost in summations, there...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Interesting Thread.

One must not get lost in summations, there are excuses and then there are reasons, real reasons.

My questions are not intended to draw out speculation on why Fatman, Crook and Sewer Rat are continually trying to get hold of this company, but to get the company and shareholders as a collective, to work on a solution, get a real answer, impliment it and get on with making our investment in this company bear fruit.

Ulimately if they want to take over the asset or company, just buy it. The smoke and mirror games they are playing are just that, "GAMES" they are not really serious in acquiring the company.

If they did, we'd be seeing a price of $.04c +

Just look at any other legitimate takeover bid, it is never done at on or below market price.

I find it difficult to acertain why any shareholder would vote for a change of the board before any bid / transaction has a) clearly defined as value, b) been accepted, c) transacted.

Re-read the bid/takeover offer if you get a moment and see how riduclous it really is, I especially like the change of board..

I could easily see them not doing anything to assist the shareholders if they got control. Its a fricken farce.

I for one am not going to waste any more pixels or mine or your valuable time discussing these issues any longer.

It will not happen..simple

So I would suggest the company get on with the business of doing good business good.

Hi ho Hi ho its off to drill we go......

Gary make us proud...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.