FXG 0.00% 4.5¢ felix gold limited

Felix, The next Kinross?

1. 4,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352

So, Felix Gold is apparently named after ‘Felice Pedroni’ who literally coined the phrase “"There's gold in them there hills". I love that!

Felix has the largest landholding behind Kinross (a multi-billion dollar company) in the Tintina gold belt in Alaska - adjacent to multiple tier 1 discoveries and production assets, already has a JORC resource - AND they have multiple projects. They’ve said they will be drilling a few weeks post-listing and this drilling will be continuous. NVA is most the comparable goldie on the ASX and that has a c. $250m Market Cap. Felix Gold will be c. $43m/$45m Market Cap post listing……hmmmm.

They are Elephant hunting using contemporary drilling techniques, on land that hasn’t been drilled properly for decades... Felix is an amalgamation 11 properties and 100's of claims. Apparently, It has taken a huge effort to bring these landholdings together to make drilling these large structures possible.

There’s a super tight capital structure, with existing shareholders taking a large part of the IPO, including some well-known International funds. The Share registery is full of industry execs, funds, and well-known gold investors. They’ll have $13m in the bank post-listing, allegedly some were scaled back in the IPO including the Chairman’s list and I also heard was oversubscribed by Instos.

The management team seems superb, with folk like Andy Browne on the board, he alone has several billion dollar+ discoveries to his name…the new CEO Dr. Kylie Prendergast is a PhD Geo and very well-credentialed, previous CEO Joseph Webb very highly regarded.

It’s all here is you fancy a bit of research yourselves: https://www.felixgold.com.au/

Hits the boards on the 20th Jan, we probably won’t be getting any before listing, so it’s a buy on the market gig. If I can get any around IPO price I’ll be loading up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 235236 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.