FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Fellow Shareholders update, page-32

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I have in the past supported FAR management and still do but am getting concerned with their lack of attention to detail. Not that long ago they missed Soleil off one of their diagrams and after it was discussed on HC they issued an update to correct the error. I have not been able to read the update or most of the on HC  today so this may have already been covered. They intend to drill SNE4 to 3020m SNE1 was drilled to 3085m, which is about 65m difference now when you look at the diagram clearly SNE4 is not represented as drilling to 3020m. So some may say so what, they have changed their minds because of the testing they are doing, they are going deeper and have not updated their diagram, well it's not as bad as leaving a prospect completely off is it.

To me it is! The lack of attention to detail makes me feel uneasy, as my next question is what else have the not updated, missed or not checked properly. Management want bonuses and big pay packs when most of the industry is cutting back costs if they are lucky enough to survive or have a jobs.

If Management are performing and meeting their KPI they deserve to be well renumerated for it, but one large part of their job is to provide SH detailed information, so if they are going to supply this information please (Ian) check that it is correct and do not half arse any part of report that is release to SH. Additional the timing of the upgrade and CR is once again poorly handled

If you believe management have done the best they can, that's fine but I am starting to think they could have done a lot better and sometimes you don't know how bad things were until after certain employees leave. I am not suggesting sacking the board but I think they should all ask themselves and each other, could we have done better.

To all the posters that emailed FAR, thank you as a result of your emails and posts on HC, management are taking notice

IMHO

Zip
    SNE4.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $22.26K 44.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148595 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 102895 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.