FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Fellow Shareholders update, page-40

1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    A very good post Jordy.

I like others have been feeling a bit blue lately and I think lot has been down to the fact that many posts
    on this thread have shown signs of immaturity and at times have been so negative, that one wonders why he holds
    these shares.

It has really all started with management not having faith in the company with their low priced options, but we
    have done all that to death.

The recent CR is something we have to accept for us to survive and if we look at not only this oversubscribed CR, the last one was
    too and I am not sure about the first. So to add up over $100m raised is a very good result and we are very fortunate that every time
    we have been successful, there have been many out there want to invest their money in this Junior. Just think how diabolical
    the situation would be without any of our successes. As I have said before , I hope all these investors including ourselves
    continue to get some sort of return on their money so they will support us for further CR`S.

Cairn have made it clear that they are an exploration company and when the time is right, they will sell their stake.....
    so I think until that is sorted, I don't expect any offers for our 15%. But our 15% as small as it sounds could become a very
    valuable bargaining tool if a major player or two became involved as nobody will want that small thorn hanging around.

Anyway this has all been said before, there has been some positives and some negatives lately.....hopefully the meeting
    can thrash out some of our concerns and a appreciation of thanks in advance to the ones who are attending.

Just gotta hang in there for the moment guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.