I agree that peace comes with acceptance.Acceptance- eventually...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I agree that peace comes with acceptance.
    Acceptance- eventually of the defeat of inhumanity and immorality and the realisation that you are actually an international pariah terrorist state.
    Oh you can have you Wonder Women and your "cool" Western image but at the end of the day you are just the same as all the other Europeans who have colonised parts of Africa and Asia and ALL of whom WITHOUT EXCEPTION have failed and abandoned their colonies.
    Just as the Afrikaaners and British white South Africans did after a 100 years of bloody oppression of the indigenous population.
    Have you forgotten?
    The Afrikaaners in particular regarded SA as their "God Promised Land".
    Oh and of course the ONLY country who traded weapons with those Nazi worshipping Afrikaaners was..Israel.
    Nelson Mandela and the ANC and all those who opposed them against appalling brutality for decades did not practice the "acceptance " of immorality or injustice.
    Neither did any anti colonial struggle.
    Should the Ukrainians practice "acceptance " ?
    Or you think that the Warsaw Ghetto fighters should have practiced "acceptance" ?
    Or the Bielski Brothers?
    I await your opinion on the practising of "acceptance" during the Holocaust and if that was to the benefit of those who were oppressed and persecuted?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.