So are you saying that the Gazans prefer to cramp up among...

1. 41,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    So are you saying that the Gazans prefer to cramp up among themselves? You are implying it is a country within a country in status and security wise.

What sort of work are the Gazans allowed to do in Israel? Senior management type career path? Are there any vetting of who can pass those border checkpoints? I am asking since I don't really give two S about the Palestinians. However as a young adult my choice of support was PFLP, I just thought the name George Habash sounds much better than an Islamic one. Then one day after chatting to a few Christian Palestinians diaspora, I changed my mind on the conflict. You asked initially what my views on Israel is and it has not changed. HOwever I am engaging you on the injustice aspect and the humility they face on a 24/7 basis. Remember that even after viewing the Wikileaks released video of reporters and unarmed civilians gunned down with what sounds like a big smile or smirk on the pilot's expression, you still think Julian deserves "it". You need to be a bit more objective I reckon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.