On Political Correctness non gender-speak etc.One of my younger...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    On Political Correctness non gender-speak etc.
    One of my younger friend's son had to change schools recently. Apparently the school he was at didn't want him, because he wasn't "WOKE" enough. This is what it has now come to. It is infiltrating sport, education, workplaces, every bloody place you go. He was a typical boy like I used to be - sports mad, played rugby, fit healthy, and blithely unaware of most other things.

This is a numbers game by our politicians. Once upon a time, the government to some degree, spoke for the majority. That has now been turned on its head. Because most electorates will change hands on a 2% or less swing, the odds are now different. Dream up whatever looney cause you want. Get a couple of thousand followers and get their signatures on a petition, and see you local member. He will quite literally crap himself, and make haste to do your bidding. So we are now governed by the will of VOCAL MINORITIES; who exert influence, way above and beyond their numbers.

The Greens have been taken over by the radical left. After the fall of Communism, signified in our minds at least, by the fall of the Berlin Wall, the Left need a vehicle to air their theories. So they took over the greens. All the old true greens left like Bob Brown, left. I didn't always agree with Bob, but I truly respected him. Have no doubt. This present lot only want to destroy our way of life, and install themselves as the leaders. You only have to look at Politically correct speak, Non-gender words nonsense. Gender Fluidity, and the Press being given a screed on what they can and can't say, on sporting events - any damn thing you want to name. It is happening inch by inch.

Be very aware not awoke....Marum.
    Last edited by Marum: 03/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.