GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

feng shui

1. 33,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1395
    Goldbugs seem to think that the 'bottom's in' for gold, but I doubt it for a variety of reasons. There's 2 main ones though that I've mentioned before but this time I will paste an excerpt from a geomancer, a prediction for the Year of the Horse. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, but billions of asians do.

I've also put up a chart that is exponential and unsustainable, the chinese demand is likely to collapse in 2014.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    If you have a business involving wood or fire you will do well, according to Canadian Feng Shui expert Paul Ng. This includes lumber companies, agriculture and media companies. Property companies won’t do as well and as the horse is a galloper, the potential is for the prices to gallop downwards over the first six months. However, supported by the fire element in the latter half of the year they may gallop back up, according to Lynn Yap, Singapore’s Feng Shui Queen. Metals and waters will do badly: this will affect metal mining and precious metals as well as fishing. Financial business also have the potential to be unstable. We could have predicted that one though.
    --------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.