LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

FERC granting site preparation for magnolia., page-6

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Yep the site preparation reference relates to everything besides construction of the plant itself I believe, certainly piling, internal/external roads, at ground concrete slabs, maybe even the dredging process, the outstanding issues appear to be around the quality control of the liquefaction modules, which is a procurement process/procedure issue I believe.

Based on what management have said previously and what some yanky mates of mine have said in the past regarding FERC with these sort of projects they grant NTP progressively. References to OHS&E are a given but they (FERC) just seem to want to emphasise ever single point.

Whilst it's pleasing to have, I'm not that excited by it until we see a TH and that acronym that I'm too scared to type anymore. It can't be too far away now, Tellurian is going to get rushed through their approvals process now that the EPA and other regulators have been decimated by DT. I don't expect they'll have to go through the process that we just crawled out of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.