LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

From my AGM soundings, hopefully the COE 404/10 permit has been...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    From my AGM soundings, hopefully the COE 404/10 permit has been issued. LNG was assured this would be done by Thanksgiving. The next Monthly Status Report will confirm issuance (or not) by EOW. The delay was due to unforeseen circumstances and is not an issue.

As for FERC, this is where having PM's experience is invaluable.

Not only did LNG's Attorney write to the 3 FERC commissioners (2 weeks ago now), but other key folks within FERC precisely so this 'friendly request' (paraphrasing what PM indicated wouldn't be taken as a negative) for NTP to be actioned and linger no more. You will note FERC has yet to respond. When they do, it won't be a mere acknowledgement.

Whether the Rehearing Request (from Sierra) was rejected as an immediate response to this reminder is unclear. However, FERC's Notice of Denial 8 days after the 'friendly request' suggests it was already documented and went through FERC's internal approval/ sign off process before being formally rejected and shared publicly.

That suggests FERC's NTP has similarly been drafted (remember MLNG now has the dubious distinction of surpassing Trunkline from FEIS to NTP i.e. >7 months) and is good to go.

Similarly I understand DOE NTP is a done deal and pending NTP (and IMO that too has been drafted).

I therefore remain of the view both are imminent.

Go LNG!
    Last edited by Timbogold: 28/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.