LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

FERC quorum, page-28

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Frankie, don’t tell me you’re still up at 02:00 in the morning!! I hope I haven’t contributed to what I suspect may be probable cause for the rest of us to initiate an ‘intervention’ on your behalf!! It reminds me of one of the classic Simpson episodes where Barney attends a girl guides meeting by mistake and suggests to Lisa and the girls that they “can’t admit they’ve got a problem”. Another analogy that comes to mind is that this company seems to be run the same way as C. Montgomery Burn’s Nuclear Power Plant. Last time I hit the vodka, I hit it so hard that I haven’t touched a drop since and I don’t know how I used to drink a bottle and a half when I was in my twenty’s (and used to get 750ml in the bottle). Nice to remember the good old days, I remember drinking a bottle of Tequila at a mate’s 21st and driving home and getting followed by the cops for about 200 yards and they didn’t pull me over, it’s a pity I can’t hold my nerve like that anymore when it comes to LNG. I guess like many here I was desperate to believe they were coming good and I didn’t unload a few at $0.95 and pull back some of my losses, I really thought about it, but I got sucked into believing again, oh well, live and learn. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are a lot of shareholders with their finger on the sell button if gets around $0.90 again, trouble is if they do get some BTA’s signed you’d probably be selling yourself short after all the emotional highs and lows. This train is a bit like one of those in India where people are riding on the roof and hanging off the side and every now and then there’s the odd fatality!! I was only being sarcastic (that doesn’t mean you’ve gotta reach for the salt and you know what) when I suggested researching Cheniere etc, I read all the progress they and others are making and it just gets me down. I invested $40K in LNG, then another $90K (which I was tossing up between LNG and A2M), then last year I sold all the A2M I had and bought another $70K of LNG so now I’m about as low as I can get on this company, but I’m staying off the bottle Frankie, so may I suggest no more than four or five Margarita’s before bed. Good health my friend, MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.