IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

thanks for posting that extra info. i must admit to being...

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    thanks for posting that extra info. i must admit to being totally out of my depth with the science behind Cpn10. The risk profile for this drug, despite it's huge potential, I would imagine would make it a tough call for the decision makers at the pharma companies interested to put their name to further investment / development.

I wonder what the most likely outcome will be with Ferghana Partners involvement in the pursuit of a cornerstone investment / partnership / outright sale?

The company clearly does need to deliver on one of these fronts in the short to medium term to avoid further dilutive and damaging capital raises. If there is any meaningful interest from pharma companies / investors out there, it's conceivable that a deal could be finalised in the next month or two.

I wonder if we will see any signs of a pending deal with increased trading activity?

Fingers crossed for a good outcome, especially for the long term holders who I'm sure have endured a lot of disappointment so far with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.78K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12797949 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7472779 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.