from watso's post:"rudd has now claimed that he will never be...

1. 29,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

from watso's post:

"rudd has now claimed that he will never be interested in the leadership again - but lol - this is politics - after all gillard had more chance of playing full forward for the doggies, than becoming leader.

the only reason that kevin did not toss his hat into the ring, was that he did not have the numbers"

pickering sums this up with..

"Kevin Rudd crows that he is a man of his word. What rot!

An angry Crean walked into his office to tell him, "I am getting the numbers together Kevin, enough is enough and you must bring this to a head." Kev's dodgy little heart must have skipped a beat.

"I am being drafted, ooh goody", he thought. "... but do they really have the numbers?"

They didn't have the numbers and when he fronted the media to explain he wouldn't be challenging because, "I am a man of my word", I reached for the nearest bucket.

How fortunate. A few more numbers and "his word" was out the window. The man is a grub."

who knows, there might be a bit of poetic license in the above - but the last bit was most telling... ie

"A few more numbers and "his word" was out the window. The man is a grub."

it is obvious now, that rudd did not have the numbers - but if he did have the numbers, he would have "challenged"

what a shambles. it is obvious that about half the labor caucus do not want gillard - and those that support gillard, would rather face a good old fashioned public hanging, rather than support rudd. as albanese would say - "they know in their guts, that gillard is nuts".

after the next election, all that the labor people will need, is a vespa scooter to ferry them around - and without rules and regulations, about half a dozen could fit on, for a ride

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.