FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

It's seems like a good time to here your thought because i don't...

1. 121 Posts.
    It's seems like a good time to
    here your thought because i don't know what to think of all this....

i seems to me we must be close to start realy selling the
    test( sydney breast clinic has been using it now for almost a year...)althou unfortually no updates on that :(
    and there was mention to start selling in 2009.

i was never a big fan of the takeover because i did like the simple structure of the company and eventhou the stockprice didn't match it's potential, i was happy with the process of getting it to the market. Today there is the little downfall of the case against Professor James but even if that 'appears' to be a big succes... nothing has been proven yet...(there is only a patent) this will take many many years again to test it and commercialize it.
    no big fuss to me; remember that there an other test using blood ( also not owned by fermi) but years behind fermi in case of commercializing it. I guess the hair is a big one here because hair has the abbillity to create a kind of memory of the cancer, while fingernails could have that as well... but i can't see pulling out someones fingernail and sending it to a lab , even if the rate is 99% accurate...

to me they did well fighting for the right to have the nailtest'patent', afterall it is beter to have no competition now or in the future but they can't have it all..

now about the takeover...
    plt doesn't seem to be a bad company but the risk of a 'return' as a fermiholder will be bigger to my opinion.
    I would perfer to see plt getting healthy first and than consider a takeover.

MY SIMPLE VIEW...OPEN FOR DISSCUSSION
    PLT 10c fermican 15c last week.....

3 for 2 makes sence

but than even with the merge there will be a shortage of money
    so fund raise ... a drop in price of fermi and plt holders

SO

first fund raise
    plt ( drops to 5c ( just a guess to make things simple!)
    ( i don't have a clue!!!!)and fer 15c

than the merge

3 for 1 (again this is just to explain my thoughts!)

but perferably keeping the 2 companies seperate

...Note to all fer and plt holders or future investors
    I'not a broker and i don't know anything
    these are just my thoughts and open for challenge

cheers to all

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.