IGO 4.78% $5.58 igo limited

re: give it a valuation..just for fun/jebjabre.. hi jebi...I...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: give it a valuation..just for fun/jebjabre.. hi jebi...

I think IGO has given plenty of indications where growth is going to come from:

1/ Long south: it has stated it believes it to be a repeat of the long orebody (which producerd over 200G t over 20 years for WMC)...no prizes for guessing what will happen to IGO if that occurs. Probablynot, but im pretty sure they will find economical deposits of nickel at least.

2/ Extensions to Victor South which are more than likely (and already shown by drill results in the quarterly)

3/ Greenfields exploration targeting LARGE resources (ie its not going for the drib drab 200G oz gold or 5,000t nickel mines)

The fact is, its current market cap is under what Long itself is probably fairly valued at (assuming 50Gt of nickel reserves which is likely imo at june 05).

And so there is no value ascribed for the 35,000sqkm+ of explroation area, the WMC or De Biers explroation database, the likely royalty to be received from Chesterfield eventually, or increases in reserves.

Having said all that, im happy to wait around until the market realises it, meanwhile i have several other stocks which have significant potential. With the miners, you only need a couple to fire to put a smile on your dial.

I like KZL, like CBH better as you know, but both have good potential. Hold neither with zinc exposure handled by JML and HER, the former moving into production in 06 and the latter hopefully coming out with a BFS before the RIU conference, or if not in the next couple months at least.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.58
Change
-0.280(4.78%)
Mkt cap ! $4.225B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.75 $5.78 $5.43 $61.34M 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 226098 $5.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.58 139129 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.