PEK 2.50% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

ferret's stock to watch - peak resources, page-5

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I noticed some of that too TJ kind of annoying but I guess as they say all publicity is good publicity. On this point I mentioned to MM the other day when i spoke to him that I had taken the liberty of ringing a couple of media entities to inform them of the good news from our announcement and I hope he didnt mind. He said no thats good and that led to him talking about PEK engaging a PR company. I take MMs nod of approval as Carte Blanche to let the media know every time PEK does something wonderful! Lol! As mentioned the other day if we all send an email or make a quick call then we may see ourselves more and more in the media. The first call may not do it but the name PEK will be imprinted on the editors subconcious and next time they hear it maybe something will get reported.
    Good to see so many quality posts and the continued passing on of great information. Also welcome to the distinguished Butcherboy. Didnt notice if you held yet or not ,if not i will buy you a share, its still cheaper than sause for a pie, just to get you onboard you tenacious little newshound! Lol!

Cheers Tretch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $41.43K 205.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58093 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 156569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.