BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

ferris.haggerty..fh.. copper mine

1. 2,313 Posts.
    I went to try and find some more info on F-H.
    The announcement said payment to the present owner....

BLR has/will have a 90% share in F-H......my interest was who will own the other 10%.

It may be the Wyoming State Government ? I say this as it seemed my research has it as an abandoned mine. (Fire and Copper Values at the time responsibile)

The Wyoming Government (mining) has spent sums of money on preventing Copper saturated water from leaching into local water-ways (no immediate risk to life). The photo's I found looked very copper stained. Lots of copper down there alright :). They (the local government department) were the ones who put the gates on to prevent access to the mine(for safety)....after also spending money on making the inside of the mine safe.

If they (government) will end up being the partner, the the permits (if any still required) shouldn't be a problem :)...I think BLR states the mining is good to go after fesibility study.

The government would be happy for BLR to get the copper out, and by doing so, get money, and help keep the beautiful state of Wyoming clean and green so-to-say.

Can anyone add any info ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.