ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hullo Eggboy,Thanks indeed for your hard work and thoughtful...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Hullo Eggboy,

Thanks indeed for your hard work and thoughtful dissection. I am confident that it is being considered carefully in the right places.
    Without knowing what is in the latest statement of claim, one can but assume that Ferroglobe is seeking to establish some right to partial future revenues, some compensation as AnteoTech's evident success with unrefined silicon is a significant market threat to Ferroglobe's refined silicon.

Wearing their shoes, how best to achieve that? A bare knuckle fight in the courts? Or hope for an amicable settlement? If their claim is thrown out (as I believe it will be, for AnteoTech has been consistently careful with patent protection and technical know-how), where to then? Establish a commercial agreement with AnteoTech to enhance their enriched silicon anode? What we don't know is what discussions may be going on. Given the sensitivity, what can be said to the market? Not much more than what we know or can guess already.

On a number of occasions over these last several years, as a long term investor in the company, I have wondered how long it would be before the company and its consistently warm AGMs and similar occasions with shareholders, became dominated by institutions; likewise, how long before its disruptive technology would come up with headwinds. The nature of the shareholder base hasn't changed much over the years - individuals have moved on, new ones have entered, and I do enjoy that camaraderie. Of course, camaraderie is not for everyone: these threads display that sometimes in spades.

So here is a bit of a squall. Ferroglobe has no doubt needed to be seen to be doing something. Meanwhile, we forge on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.