ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

ferroglobe-accuses-asx-company-of-using-confidential-ip-after-failed-collaboration, page-328

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1201
    Well....soughta!.

But (imo) David is not the 'reasonable person' in this instance.
    Importantly, for our CEO to remember, a 'reasonable person' is not anticipated to have the same sought of information a CEO may have.

Who is the reasonable person? - "The reasonable person refers to a hypothetical person who demonstrates average judgment or skill. The reasonable person has various generalised attributes including risk aversion, sound judgment, and a sense of self-preservation, which prevents them from walking blindly into danger"

So, possibly more accurately, David and the chairman do not believe we are walking blindly into danger. That is, the news of a court claim against us has not heightened the potential of someone buying shares today doing so while 'walking blindly into danger' or at any additional risk to 'self-detriment', compared to the circumstance prior to the court case (as informed via social media).

Because, if a 'reasonable person' today (for example) bought $3M worth of shares, and the CEO has made the judgement we don't need to know anything further about the court case, particularly after being requested to provide clarification....then that court case does go pear shaped.....I'd be concerned about the liability that may arise for our CEO and Board.

As for what this means to me Me......I believe David and Ewen to be very capable, and they have ,ore information than me.....so, glass half full it is. wink.png

Don't confuse the above with my view that something can and should be communicated. I still strongly hold that view, until someone can tell me why a 'reasonable person' would not expect to have this situation clarified / communicated via the company and ASX platform.

EB
    Not financial or legal or any other kind of advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.