ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Onya J&B85, I for one appreciate yours and those of other...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    Onya J&B85,
    I for one appreciate yours and those of other researched inputs that have contributed selflessly to this forum.
    I agree Anteotech is in a sweeeet spot.

The bold move to silicon focus from graphite anodes would now be industry wide. Talga (TLG) are heavily invested in Graphite mines and graphite anode production. Market cap $275m.
    Talga made a presentation at the Bell’s sponsored RUI Explorers Conference 15th Feb.Featured in the Talga presentation is;
    “Upcoming Milestones include feasibility studies, funding, and customer partners for silicon anode project.”

As the industry was well aware that inclusion of silicon content performed amazing benefits, operationally battery destruction was severe.
    Anteotech has boxed on to the solve the destruction with AnteoX for CrossLinked binder and increased silicon inclusion in the anode.
    Through the years Anteotech have been granted patents featuring enablement of silicon performance in USA, Europe, Japan and other regions.
    AnteoTech have chosen the wise partnership pathway strategy with majors that in evaluating performance would also respect the patent status.
    Our resident patent-watcher Brickwalls would know of the comprehensive maintenance, (or otherwise) attended to by founder/inventor Joe Maeji and Chief Technology Officer Manuel Wieser. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.