ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

"What the hell are you on about?"sorry, just calling it as i see...

1. 8,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    "What the hell are you on about?"

sorry, just calling it as i see it

"MSB has factual information going on in discussion and you should not chase people into other forums. I am not chasing YOU. I am commenting on the stock. Big difference but you never notice it."

chasing? I've been following Mesoblast for about 14 years. You always love to play the victim.

"I get a lot out of the discussion in there where I am actually respected. Ditto in other stocks."

Now you're playing all high and mighty. Sorry, but with you attitude, I'd find it very hard to believe you'll find one person that respects you.

"Unlike you, I have increased my holdings with MSB and have a remarkable patience with the stock because their management is A1.
    The FDA has been problematic. I understand the problems with that stock."

Thankfully I never bought into MSB as I'd be very underwater. As for the stock we should be discussing, ADO, I increased my holdings again last week. Overall, I'm sitting on a healthy profit. Can you say the same about MSB?

"If you had any sense you'd try to understand that stock better."

I do understand it enough to not invest yet. I cringe at the ramping I see going on over there.

"I also held AZS for a long time and after years of setbacks that stock has performed like a rocket going x10. I am not happy with the final buyout price because it's undervalued IMO and I would have liked to have held on for at least 2-3 years for full maturity but when you are up against Gina Rinehart taking it private its a bit tricky."

I'm very happy for you. You deserve a win after ADO and MSB.

"Right now I am reinvesting into gold and other stocks and you have NFI what I am doing or what my success level is."

I have no idea and I have zero interest but I wish you all the best.

"I cop logical reasonable losses on the chin but if I think there is hanky-panky going on in chat rooms and/or management I will freaking well call it out."

Fair enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.55K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1718371 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 829642 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 327824
Last updated 15.29pm 15/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.