ADO 4.35% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

ferroglobe-accuses-asx-company-of-using-confidential-ip-after-failed-collaboration, page-526

1. 8,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2532
    further to this, just something I've been pondering, and I could be way off the mark:

Maybe Ferro, haven't played fairly from day one? maybe they saw us as this little company they could benefit from massively.

We had a collaboration with them where we used their silicon and our expertise, and our patented AnteoX, and our battery patents.
    Which eneryg/battery patents did Ferro bring to the table? at a guess their knowledge of anodes wouldn't be more than you would find in a high school text book. Look at the brains in our battery team. Major's are coming to us as they view us as the experts in anodes.

When it came time to making a deal with them, could it be that the terms were always heavily in Ferro's favour?

They kept pushing for more, and we kept saying no that's not fair, it's our technology and expertise that makes this anode work!

They then storm off in a huff, and head over to Trinseo, and form the same partnership, to develop a silicon anode.

Maybe they were hoping to use what 'they' learnt from our collaboration to make the anode work with Trinseo's binders.

Did it work? No!

It only works with our patented magic sauce.

I believe once all this is over, and once we have serious revenue coming in, we need to sue them for damages and I believe we have a very good case!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $27.19K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3209855 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1133619 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 807050
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.