ACZ 0.00% 28.5¢ atticus resources limited

Does anybody else have an opinion on this stock? SWOT...

1. 4,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Does anybody else have an opinion on this stock?

SWOT Analysis;

Strength : Low shares on Issue and $6Million Market Cap, Original Director from EXT (IMO they fluked the Uranium deposit, but EXT would have been a great earner for Peter .... i did own EXT from 1.7 cents ) Manganese appears shallow by the outcropping photos ... OpenPit? No carbon or mining tax in Africa yet.

Weakness : Distance from Ports, Acquisition is not approved yet and requires further Due Diligence. Africa is High Risk.

Opportunity : Fast Track to BFS , MOU for Power Supply. Vendor has acquired tribal land for smelter according to statement.

Threat: FerroManganese linked to Steel Industry and Iron Ore Price has been falling fast but not like Mid 2008. Tribal land???? Macroeconomic conditions are still bearish IMO. Always the risk of nationalisation of mines in Africa.

I like the look of the stock and it does have some options in play. However, I am having trouble calculating the expected revenue from the two products. I googled High Grade FerroManganese and it could be selling around $1300T. Is this right or is it decreasing with Iron Ore prices?

Manganese Gurus ---- What would be the annual revenue for the target of 12KTPA 95% content low carbon manganese metal?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.