RWD 2.56% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

Of all the sectors to have recently corrected and quite sharply...

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Of all the sectors to have recently corrected and quite sharply in RWD's case, there will be a lot of punters in a year's time that will look back and think where was my head?

There's only 2 advanced fertiliser juniours on the ASX and their assets are undeniably essential for Australia and Asia's aspirations to step up to the food (in)security challenge.

Can't see the big mining houses being prepared to sit back idly while a handful (read 2) of juniours execute plans to strip cash out of the world's hunger for food.

Over the coming months and years you are going to see agricultural futures surge to new highs. Grains, fibre, the meats all have bullish stories to realise and as oil trends higher so too for agricultural waste (green coal).

As a farmer I know my needs haven't changed with the stockmarket's turn for the worse so I have no intention to deleverage from the fertilizer story ... no matter what the Dow or the ASX does, my crops keep growing and they keep eating fertilizer ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.