AEV 3.85% 1.4¢ avenira limited

fertilizer stocks up overnight, page-11

1. 3,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Very true mascalzone.

Forget the spike though....this stock - and moreso this stock than others - will rise again when the BULL returns....6months, 12 months...who knows...but it will, so everyone RELAX with their money.

and the thing is, BEAR markets are what they are....they ruin everything, not just MAK....looks at bank stocks...take SUN, down 50%....I now for a fact that half the SUN IT staff in their Brisbane Square building had $100K and over (easy!) margain loans on that puppy when it was $23. now look at it

So it aint just MAK...sad stories everywhere....

bottom line - good reporting and results and progress will make this baby shine once more....sell your future or try to be a little smarter for heavens sake

as for all this talk about supply/demand ruining this stock....SHUT UP please!.....one month you're talking about a paradigm shift in the world with regards to fert, grain and food prices and the next your running around like headless chickens losing the plot screaming how its all been a terrible mistake...

god, and some of you guys try to come across like you're the bees knees of investors....total NFI and this is coming from someone fairly new to the trading world.

WORST CARE SCENARIO ----> mak $3-4....WORST!!!!!....best, ummmmm, its called sipping a banana dakari in the bahamas with your feet up....get my drift

outta ere

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.629K 121.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2823556 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2883982 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.