AEV 25.0% 0.5¢ avenira limited

fertilizer supply tight for next 4 to 6 years, page-29

1. 3,048 Posts.
    So Galileo, we must be worried about the Saudis!

The Middle East supplies 10% of the worlds phosphate at the moment and are one of the few exporters, you are indicating that they will double that to 20%... OK.

An Indian consortium is looking at pouring close to a billion dollars to get the Gutnick Legend mine up and running. Do you seriously believe they would pump that sort of money into phosphate if they weren't concerned about the shortage of phosphate, it is an awful amount of money to toss away (I was going to use another word starting with p and ending with iss...).

Those worry wart comments about a flood of the product entering the market prevents you from getting into Paladin at the beginning, FMG and other 1st company/mineral type projects. It is called the First Mover principle in economics, those who get in first to start a mine have an adverse effect on the other players and effectively dissuade them from starting up or building as big as they thought.

MAK will get to production long before the RP price goes down and the ongoing share price will reflect that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $572 124.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 19757289 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1256319 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.