AEV 25.0% 0.5¢ avenira limited

fertilizer supply tight for next 4 to 6 years, page-36

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hey Gallileo when you consider Australia has come out of two years of drought with many soils carrying residual phosphate from failed crops yet still we have shortage of phosphate in this country, the story is nothing short of compelling. In fact there are many farms in NSW and Qld and NE WA who have not needed to put any fertilizer on with their 2008 sowings. The big demand always come AFTER an average or big crop.

What I think people fail to understand is just how rapidly the growth in fertilizer is occuring. You included. I'm a farmer and have seen how much my demands have grown in three years. For me owning stcks like MAK, RWD and IPL has been a no brainer. Of course for the latecomers such as yourself you will try to nut through the numbers and miss the point. Bull markets that have taken 40 years to build are not solved in 4 or 5 years. I'm not flash on figures but I can generally pick trends well before they hit the front page. And the trend I see from this point forward is a booming of everything agricultural. Not one year rice the next year wheat. I mean every commodity from the meats to the fibres to the grains all concurrently forging new all time highs.

Why? OIL ... when it is becoming expensive (read running out) you are forced to look at land based energy generation potential. After all, the fossil fuels came from the sun originally. Farmers are harvesters of solar energy and we provide that harvested solar energy to the world in the form of grain. Beneath this production base is fertilizer and now farmers will harvest every sceric of plant matter(straw) not just the grains, expect to see fertilizer demand surge to double digit growth rates FACT!

Nah mate ... you just don't get it. Not many do. That's why you'll ignore opportunity. Stronger for longer ... much longer. As for MAK's valuation ... ever tried putting a value on food security. india is the process of doing this right now. China will be next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.97K 2.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11833021 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9011419 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.