WWI 3.33% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

A likely explanation is that someone has raised the alarm with...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258

A likely explanation is that someone has raised the alarm with HC that some of the posts here could be actionable. You can argue all you want about whether this is justified, and one day, you might even get the chance in some court room. Lucky you.

Hotcopper is privately owned and they don’t need any excuse to ban anybody. But they have generously allowed posters back in even though they know they are a potential liability.

Personally, I would have taken a ban as a sign from Allah or Jehovah or Zeus or whoever that I should find another hobby and, in the process, go and geta life.

The fact that some posters have chosen not to, and hilariously think their historical posts are important to anyone other than themselves means I don’t trust their judgment.

Why would you take the advice of some anonymous weirdo who spend hours writing about a stock they don’t hold, trawling through old posts, and getting emotional about it all?

Because of this, whatever credibility they might have had by posting some unpalatable facts occasionally is gone, and every new post has less credibility than the last.

But, by all means, keep going. If you choose to live your life this way it means the joke will always be on you.

Last edited by tagor: 26/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $35.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $27.39K 1.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 9506892 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3041565 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1569236
Last updated 15.42pm 06/05/2024 ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.