UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Gavin, I agree with youI personally didn't expect a BIG BANG...

1. 176 Posts.
    Gavin, I agree with you

I personally didn't expect a BIG BANG today, which is sometimes a good thing.

Let's not forget about the discussion about how many shares there are available for trade on NASDAQ yet.....

In my opinion the whole healthcare stock side was completely out of focus today because of the many fund managers trying to get on the financial and commodity markets in the last 48 hours - can't blame them if you have a look at the results.

Isn't that the beauty of being a shareholder of UNS? Indisputable technology leader in their market, indisputable demand on the horizon.... yep yep yep, we know.

Gold will go up and down, so will the dollar (which ever one:), so will the finance and commodities, material and energy sector ....

There are certain things that no-one possibly can deny about what the UNS products are about: they are needed now and almost exponentially needed in the future. If current production would be ten-fold right now - the sp probably would go through the roof. Don't get too excited, patience is a virtue.

The best thing is.... even the most "unsure" politicians in charge of public healthcare anywhere in the world would have to agree that the UNS solutions are the best on the market for what is best to comply, attend to the needs of health care workers worldwide and ultimately save costs on the health care system anywhere in the world.

Leopold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.