NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Festive Buying Season for NEA True Believers

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    My posting title has been a big hit for another company on HC, and so I remind people who have shares in NEA that if you liked the company at higher prices on its fundamentals and prospects for growth, then you should be liking the discounted Christmas price offerings at the moment.

It's the silly festive season dear readers and not many pay attention to real values on ASX. Lots of institutional traders and investors will be going to lunches and festive activities putting some at over .05% on Grange Wines and in no position to be buying anything giving us patient sober investors great opportunities for selected buying opportunities in NEA and others which your confident should do well next year.

Look at the charts, look at their progress in USA and look at the other markets they moving into and look at the revenues compared to all the very speculative miners facing all those Green, Red & Brown tape regulations, with EPA, Greens objectors & politicians to pay off to get mining permissions, [read ICAC] and then compare how NEA are laying the foundations for future income growth without worrying about Port workers going on strike to affect your business stock supplies. So using the terms brokers so often use in their recommendations...Buy on Weakness and be courageous if you believe in the NEA story and then imagine what else NEA could sell to their customer base in Australia & overseas. Then you decide which has the better prospects . As always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.