IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Unfortunately RY, I think you've nailed it right there. The...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Unfortunately RY, I think you've nailed it right there. The Sprint deal (55m customer base - no small number!) appears to be mothballed at best, and with test and learn for Russia (200m customer base although with much lower incomes) having started in June, I for one had them pencilled in for earning a growing revenue stream from there from December onwards in line with the timeframe it took them for Singapore - this appears to have been "extended" until who knows when. Fair enough, some of these things are out of MBE's management's control, but it does explain the share price.

Anyway, we can only look at the buy and sell numbers which tells us there is good buying support now at $0.155 as opposed to strong selling at $0.23 recently, hence unlikely to drop much further IMO (jeez I hope I'm right). Also if we look at the UK where it seems we are unlikely to be disappointed (surely?), the two key mobile telcos that I believe we are targeting are EE (26 million customers) and O2 (24 million customers). Landing either of these two (and doing it successfully) would be bigger than any other overseas deal MBE has carried off yet. I think there will be lots of other deals announced, Starhub in Singapore, other European destinations, new subscription services, etc - all good but we really need them to deliver on the big deals, ie making the UK a success and ultimately making a go of the USA. Verizon (125m customers) and AT&T Mobility (118m customers) would be absolute game changers - I'm not expecting anything too quickly on that front but would be highly surprised if they're not signed by the end of 2016 which is not that far off really.

Still holding, still a massive believer, but having almost halved my money none too happy at the moment - not that uncommon amongst the current group of shareholders I suspect. Great to see the stock manipulated down again today to close on its lows and only trades at $0.155 - pr*cks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.