IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Festive Buying Season, page-41

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Correct Pods, they have spent the money and are ready to press the go button on the US once the carriers are ready for them. I liked how Chris also said the expenses on each region are very diciplined and measured which is why they have put a hold on the US. Not because of MBE's inaction or inability to integrate, quite the contrary.

So all this humbug about disappointment over their lack of deals with Sprint etc is incorrect. They are just not wasting their time, money and resources on the US until they can sign up with the big boys in AT & T and Verizon. When they do, then look out!

Instead they have signed a major deal with every carrier in the UK. That's 83 million highly educated and affluent consumers in England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland. Thorpey has confirmed the UK will be easy to integrate because it's the same platform and Swisscomm and Australia.

They are also talking to many other regions and carriers with a likehood of more OS partnerships which is building future revenue streams which could be significant to the bottom line.

This is why I am off my face excited about the stock with others sharing my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.